Rib is a Haskell static site generator based on Shake, with a delightful development experience.
Rib composes existing tools designed to do their task well, instead of reinventing their capabilities. Time spent using rib is time spent learning them.
- Use Shake as the core build engine.
- Write HTML & CSS in Haskell with natural flow (using Lucid & Clay)
- Optional route system for type-safe construction of your site routes.
- Parse Markdown and other formats supported by Pandoc / MMark.
- Remain as simple as possible to use
- Reproducible and a delightful workflow enabled by Nix, ghcid and fsnotify.
Seeto get a feel for what your code may look like.